Outlook moblile configuration manual android device
- On your device, tap on the system Settings icon.
- Tap Accounts & sync (Accounts on some devices).
- Tap Add.
- Tap Exchange ActiveSync (Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync on some devices).
- Enter your email address and password, and then tap Manual setup.
- On the next page, enter the rest of the necessary information, and then tap Next.
- Email address: Your email address (for example, email@example.com)
- Server address: mail.ethiopianairlines.com
- Username: Your email address again.
- Some devices might combine the domain and username the settings as domain\username. On those devices, precede your email address with a backslash
- If you are prompted to enable remote security administration, tap OK or Allow.
(for example, et\firstname.lastname@example.org
This setting enables you to remotely perform a factory reset (delete all data) on the device from the Outlook Web App (OWA) if the device is lost or stolen.
- Select the services that you want to synchronize with the Exchange server, and specify how often you want to synchronize. Then, tap Next.
- Enter a descriptive name for your account, and then tap Finish setup.